Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- December (9)
- November (34)
- October (33)
- September (48)
- August (41)
- July (39)
- June (44)
- May (56)
- April (33)
- March (23)
- February (37)
- January (43)
- December (46)
- November (44)
- October (13)
- September (22)
- August (9)
- July (28)
- June (46)
- May (35)
- April (46)
- March (16)
- February (7)
- January (3)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (11)
- September (19)
- August (16)
- July (16)
- June (17)
- May (6)
- April (15)
- March (19)
- February (13)
- January (20)
- December (9)
- F/T - eCommerce Taxonomist - Long Island
- P/T - Reference Librarian - ASA Institute
- F/T - Curator, Avery Classics, Rare Books - Columb...
- F/T (temporary) - Outreach and Public Services Arc...
- F/T - Collection Development Associate - ARTstor
- P/T (temporary) - Researcher/Development and Membe...
- F/T - Junior Research Analyst/Global Pharma Practi...
- F/T - Senior Analyst/Health Care Practice - Global...
- F/T - Biopharma Specialist/Heath Care Practice - G...
- F/T - Senior Information Specialist - Investment B...
- F/T - Senior Information Specialist - Financial Se...
- F/T (long-term temporary) - Project Archives Assi...
- P/T (temporary) - Library Assistant - Watson Libra...
- F/T - Head of Cataloging and Metadata Creation - N...
- F/T - Library Services Onsite Analyst - New York C...
- F/T (long-term temporary) - Financial Service Rese...
- F/T - Reference/Instruction Librarian/Health - Hun...
- F/T - Records Analyst - New York City
- F/T - Librarian/Archivist - The Wildlife Conservat...
- F/T - Records Manager - New York City
- F/T - Researcher/Info Specialist - Fox News Channe...
- F/T (temporary) - Records Management Analyst - Inv...
- F/T - CLE Professional Development Coordinator/An...
- October (20)
- September (21)
- August (25)
- July (3)
- June (24)
- May (38)
- April (22)
- March (29)
- February (12)
- January (9)
Friday, November 19, 2010
P/T (temporary) – Researcher –Development and Membership – Museum of Modern Art
The Museum of Modern Art is seeking a temporary part-time Researcher to join its Development and Membership team. Please see responsibilities and requirements below.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Conducts donor and prospect research on individuals, corporations and foundations via online and standard research sources. Prepares and writes donor and prospect profile reports for use by Museum staff. Creates and maintains research files on members/donors.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree. Excellent organizational and , with attention to detail. Strong written and verbal skills. Ability to produce under deadlines. Familiarity with Lexis-Nexis, internet, Foundation Center and other reference materials. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and database work. Development experience preferred along with art interest. Reports to Development Researcher. Work schedule will be 3 days per week.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com by . Please reference the position title in the subject line. No phone calls please.
The Museum of Modern Art is an and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or political affiliation.