Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2014 (462)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- F/T - eCommerce Taxonomist - Long Island
- P/T - Reference Librarian - ASA Institute
- F/T - Curator, Avery Classics, Rare Books - Columb...
- F/T (temporary) - Outreach and Public Services Arc...
- F/T - Collection Development Associate - ARTstor
- P/T (temporary) - Researcher/Development and Membe...
- F/T - Junior Research Analyst/Global Pharma Practi...
- F/T - Senior Analyst/Health Care Practice - Global...
- F/T - Biopharma Specialist/Heath Care Practice - G...
- F/T - Senior Information Specialist - Investment B...
- F/T - Senior Information Specialist - Financial Se...
- F/T (long-term temporary) - Project Archives Assi...
- P/T (temporary) - Library Assistant - Watson Libra...
- F/T - Head of Cataloging and Metadata Creation - N...
- F/T - Library Services Onsite Analyst - New York C...
- F/T (long-term temporary) - Financial Service Rese...
- F/T - Reference/Instruction Librarian/Health - Hun...
- F/T - Records Analyst - New York City
- F/T - Librarian/Archivist - The Wildlife Conservat...
- F/T - Records Manager - New York City
- F/T - Researcher/Info Specialist - Fox News Channe...
- F/T (temporary) - Records Management Analyst - Inv...
- F/T - CLE Professional Development Coordinator/An...
- ▼ November (23)
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Records Analyst – New York Office
Analyst is a New York office position reporting to the for the New York office.
This position will be a part of a team responsible for opening and closing files, performing data entry, fulfilling file requests, re-shelving files, handling off-site storage tasks, as well as working on special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate would also be able to assume the following primary duties and responsibilities:
· Perform complex analytical or interpretive tasks and apply specialized technical skills
· Provide operational and technical expertise on a project or request basis
· Develop and write procedures and provide training to departmental personnel
· Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred but will consider equivalent records management experience
Minimum of 3 - 5 years records management experience, preferably in a mid to large sized law firm
2+ years utilizing automated RM systems, legal-specific applications preferred
Strong computer and database skills including working knowledge of desktop office software
· Working knowledge of retention guidelines and relevant records and information management technology applications for records retention
· Experience in the management of legal information and records in all media formats
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Prefer candidates with 2 – 4 years experience in records management or as a paralegal in a law firm or other law environment or have one or more years of college with specialized course work in administrative management and computer technology
· Significant experience utilizing , iManage (FileSite, DeskSite) applications preferred
· Experience with Legal KEY records management software
· Experience in project management and with project management software tools
· Experience operating computer-based imaging equipment (e.g. imaging systems, scanners, digital and microfilm cameras, and other electronic media) and processing documents for electronic data capture
Salary is based on experience and on our client’s commitment to internal equity. A generous benefits package is provided.
For further details on this job, to send your resume, or to make a referral:
Job Code – HRB-1 (Resumes and Cover Letters in Word Preferred)
Contact: Sarah Warner email@example.com