Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- F/T - Regional Archivist, Long Is Lib Rsrcs Counci...
- Sci and Eng Librarian, Temple U (PA)
- F/T - Asst Archivist (2 positions), Rockefeller Ar...
- Asst Digital Archivist, Rockefeller Archive Ctr (N...
- F/T - Health Sciences Librarian, Long Island U-Bro...
- Research & Knowledge Analyst-Legal (ProLibra) (NY)...
- P/T - LRC Librarian, St. Paul's Sch of Nursing (NY...
- Sr. Information Specialist-Fin'l (ProLibra) (NY)
- F/T - Project Archivist, Whitney Museum of Art (NY...
- Librarian I, White Plains Public Library (NY)
- P/T - Adjunct Librarian, CUNY-Lehman (NY)
- P/T - Adjunct Librarian, Westchester Com Coll (NY)...
- F/T - User Experience Web Presence Lib, Del Co Com...
- Branch Librarian, Great Neck Library (NY)
- F/T - Biomed'l and Translat'l Research Lib, Stony ...
- F/T - Archive Project Mgr, Mark Morris Dance Gp (N...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2016 (200)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
PT Librarian Position (Staten Island)
Saint Paul's School of Nursing, an Education Affiliates school, is seeking a part-time Library Resource Center (LRC) librarian, starting as soon as possible to work up to 28 hours per week between the hours of 5PM-10PM on weekdays and Saturdays from 12PM-4PM $20.00 per hour. Schedules may change depending on the needs of the LRC. This person assists the LRC Manager with locating resources, printing documents, and other duties as required. This is a part-time non-exempt position. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: judylee.statenisland1@gmail. com
· Current enrollment or completion in an American Library Association Masters of Library Science Program. (ALA-MLS).
· On-going usage of electronic databases, the Internet, and social media.
· Professional attitude along with excellent communications and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work frequently independently without direct supervision.
· Exposure to healthcare databases.
· Cataloging print and non-print resources and adding to collection inventory lists
* Previous working experience in a library.
· WORK as a team with the LRC Manager and work-study students on collection development and maintaining the resources in the LRC.
· ABIDE by and enforces the policies of the LRC, college, and Education Affiliates
· MAINTAIN good relationships with students, faculty, and staff.
· CREATE and MAINTAIN ResourceMate circulation accounts.
· ASSIST LRC Manager with printing and Campuslink accounts.
· COLLECT statistics on library usage.
· WRITES and edits for school newsletter "Signature."
· ANSWER reference and research questions using print resources and or/online databases.
· CATALOG new library resources and circulates library materials.