(Temp) Digital Web Content Mgr. – NJ
The Manager of the Digital Web Content Team is responsible for managing up to 4 UI developers work efforts in building out the company’s digital properties on the multi-channel digital platform (Orchestra/Site.com/Force.com).
• Manage the distribution of work across the Digital Web Content Team.
• Keep track of teams work efforts and ensure initiatives are delivered on time.
• Go to person for the team to coach the team through technical challenges.
• Work with Marketing Operations to ensure alignment of requirements and functional aspects of our digital marketing channels for company web initiatives.
• Works with technical delivery organization to translate business requirements into reusable technical components to be integrated into overall Multi-Channel Digital Platform.
• Constructs digital content by combining graphics, text, and digital assets using various development tools; designing and creating interactivity; building multi-screen digital interfaces.
• Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to marketing accomplishments.
• Managed a team of UI developers in a fast paced environment.
• Team building and coaching.
• A true “front-end developer” with an eye for visual and a passion for technical!
• Ability to work in fast paced environments and adapt to using a variety of methodologies, like Agile or Rapid Application Development.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with customers, users, internal marketing staff, marketing agencies and IT delivery teams.
• Strong multi-device, multi-browser testing skills.
• Knowledge of cutting edge Content Management Systems (OrchestraCMS, Joomla, Drupal, etc) is desired with heavy emphasis on cloud based technologies utilizing OrchestraCMS and force.com/site.com a major plus.
See: https://jobs.ziprecruiter.com/job/Digital-Web-Content-Manager/40928fb0/ (Source: GetArchivistJobs.net)