Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (200)
- ► 2015 (283)
- F/T - Assoc. Dir. for Library IT, Stony Brook U. (...
- F/T - Analytics Consultant 2, Wells Fargo (NY)
- Digital Asset Mgr/Content, Ogilvy & Mather (NY)
- Digital Systems Mgr, Rockefeller Foundation (NY)
- Product Mgr, Smart Content, John Wiley (NJ)
- P/T - Librarian I, Smithtown Library (NY)
- (Temp) Special Projects Librarian, MSK (NY)
- F/T - Data Asset Mgr, Sanofi (NJ)
- F/T - Digital Analytics Mgr, Accenture (NY)
- F/T - Librarian, NYPL (NY)
- BI Architect, Equinox (NY)
- Assistant Archivist, CUNY TV (NY)
- Competitive Intelligence Specialist, Neustar (NY)
- Enterprise Arch Librarian, Ascension (Remote)
- F/T - Market Research Librarian (Analytic Recruiti...
- F/T - News Indexing Analyst, Bloomberg (NJ)
- P/T - Media Desk Associate, NBC-Universal (NY/NJ)
- (Temp) - Ship's Librarian, SUNY Maritime (NY)
- F/T - SEO Analyst, IPG Mediabrands (NY)
- P/T - Research Library Intern, Ogilvy (NY)
- (Temp F/T) - Digital Product Catalog Archivist (At...
- F/T - Head of Health Sci Lib, Stony Brook (NY)
- F/T - Intranet Content Mgr, Moody's (NY)
- (Contract) - Category Analyst, Etsy (NY)
- (Contract) Sr. Information Researcher (Pro Libra) ...
- (Temp) - Librarian, Eastern Int'l College (NJ)
- (Temp) - Digital Asset Archivist, Kelly Svcs (NJ)
- (Temp) Sr Web Content Analyst, Delta Corp Svcs (NJ...
- F/T - Sr. Records Mgmt Specialist, E*Trade (NJ)
- F/T - Dir, Info Arch, Reed Elsevier (PA)
- P/T - Learning Resource Ctr Tech, Ed'n Affiliates ...
- Training & KM Analyst, NYC HR Admin (NY)
- F/T - Knowledge & Info Mgmt Spec't, UN (NY)
- F/T - Knowledge Manager, Oliver Wyman (NY)
- F/T - Researcher - Energy, Oliver Wyman (NY)
- F/T - Research & Instruction Librarian, Haverford ...
- UX Specialist, eCity Interactive (PA)
- (Temp) Data Modeler, Princeton Information (NJ)
- SharePoint Architect (ReqRoute) (NY)
- F/T - Reference Librarian, John Jay College CUNY (...
- F/T - Adult Reference Librarian, Nyack Library (NY...
- F/T - Dir. Ent Data Gov/Mgmt, Becton Dickinson (NJ...
- F/T - Assoc. Dir. for Lib. IT, Stony Brook U (NY)
- F/T - Head of Sci/Eng Library, Stony Brook U (NY)
- Librarian (Reserve Pool), Ocean Co. College (NJ)
- Interaction Designer, GrubHub (NY)
- Usability Researcher, GrubHub (NY)
- (Temp F/T) - Prospect Research, Planned Parenthood...
- F/T - Data Mgmt Lead, Zoetis (NJ)
- F/T - SEO Strategist, Morpheus Media (NY)
- F/T - AVP, Content Marketing, CIT (NJ)
- F/T - Information Architect, IBM (NY)
- P/T - UK Virtual Researcher (LAC Group)
- ▼ March (53)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Monday, March 31, 2014
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Consultant 2. This job is located in New York City.
Wholesale Business Services - is focused on extending Wholesale Banking's competitive edge by providing high quality information research, presentation and print services.
This role will participate on a centralized team (Information Research Services) of Research Consultants and Analysts responsible for providing valuable business within the Wholesale Bank, with primary focus on the Investment Bank, Corporate Bank and Commercial Bank. The primary goal of Information Research Services is to extend WF s competitive edge by positioning our professionals to successfully do the following:
1. Understand their clients (i.e., credit/risk assessments, prospecting, market intelligence, relationship & portfolio management, public information books - PIBS).
2. Pitch engagements or compete for business (i.e., preparation and pitchbooks).
3. Execute deals/transactions (i.e., confidential information memorandums, prospectuses, lender s presentations, advisory, hedges, etc.).
Research Consultant will utilize a variety of online resources to help fulfill the daily volume of ad-hoc requests for research. Research Consultant will serve as a senior member of the team focusing on complex research requests including industry & market research, M&A data analytics, real estate research, topical research/studies, comprehensive research projects, vendor comparisons & assessments, and global research. Research Consultants are also expected to support the training, growth and development of junior members of the team (e.g., Research Technicians). Research Consultants will regularly consult with clients on clarifying, fine-tuning or narrowing requests to help manage expectations and improve search results. Support team lead with administrative initiatives and other special projects including web development, work-flow queue oversight, marketing, training (e.g., LOB clients), LOB outreach & relationship management, and vendor management & development. A typical day will consist of reviewing requests, sourcing & screening information, and distributing material in a time sensitive manner. With innovation and continuous improvement at the forefront, Research Consultant will help team monitor sources for relevance and effectiveness; identify appropriate resources consistent with the developing research needs of the client; and help evaluate ways to improve internal operating processes.
Digital Asset Manager/Content Management Specialist, Ogilvy & Mather – NY
Duties include design client specific asset management solutions, ownership of projects from prototype, development, deployment and maintenance phases. Vast experience to create taxonomies and metadata schemas, tag files with relevant and descriptive keywords, organize rights sensitive assets and fulfill user download requests. Maintain accurate documentation to produce monthly activity reports and respond to user registration and light training requests.
•5 + years of professional experience organizing and cataloguing digital assets
•Experience in maintaining enterprise-scale asset management systems
•Ability to deeply understand client needs to fine tune the service
•Diplomacy and ability to negotiate effectively with multiple stakeholders
•Excellent verbal and written communication
•Resourcefulness and improvisation skills to affect change when required
•In-depth knowledge of media usage rights terminology
•Accuracy, excellent memory and eye for detail
•Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
•Demonstrated ability to learn new skills
•PMP certification and involvement with professional library associations a plus
•Collaborate with the Director of Creative Technologies to develop standards and procedures
•Work closely with the Director of Rights Management to ensure all rights sensitive assets are managed properly
•Accurately catalog assets using client and asset specific keywords
•Methodical, meticulous, and capable of describing images with keywords
•Experienced with metadata standards, controlled vocabularies and cataloguing techniques
•Remain up to date with developing standards, industry practices and tools
•Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications, and a generally high level of technology literacy on both the Windows and Macintosh platforms as well as standards such as XML and XMP
Please provide a cover letter, explaining why you are a great candidate for this position. Specifically outline your relevant experience as it relates to the above job description and its requirements.
To apply: https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?jobId=207806&partnerid=25363&siteid=5096
Digital Systems Manager, The Rockefeller Foundation – NY
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge Management: Project manage the creation and implementation of a redesigned intranet and adjacent tools or technologies that achieve Foundation objectives of collecting, storing, and sharing valuable collective knowledge products (documents, photos, videos, etc.) from multiple sources and constituents. Craft an appropriate taxonomy or ontology to append to internal systems and all knowledge products.
- Constituent Relationship Management: Lead the implementation and management of an organization-wide constituent relationship management (CRM) system that organizes and tracks interactions with Foundation constituents and networks over multiple communication channels, serves as a lead generation tool for organization projects and priorities, and strengthens the Foundation’s network engagement capabilities.
- Collaboration Tools: Continually devise and curate a menu of digital and analog tools that foster staff collaboration and interaction, and as appropriate, with grantees and other partners. Lead trainings of systems to Foundation staff.
- Digital Strategy: Assist the Director of Digital on the strategy, activation, and reporting of digital system plans, and support or manage the Foundation’s relationships with external technology partners or contractors.
- Data-Informed Decision Making: Work with the Communications and Information Technology teams to monitor and report on effective key internal systems performance metrics. Facilitate and document user research, concept and usability testing. Maintain a working knowledge and technical skill of Google Analytics, CRM reports, and other applicable systems.
Leadership: Vision, innovation, thought leadership, collaboration, integrity, accountability and emotional intelligence.
People Management:Skills in team building, coaching, mentoring, delegating, inspiring and motivating.
Strategic Ability: Ability to see opportunities, design innovative approaches backed by strong analysis and planning.
Execution: Strong project management skills, deadline management, sense of responsibility and accountability and the ability to effectively multi-task.
Partnership and Relationship Building: Strong professional representation of the Foundation, interpersonal relationship abilities, intercultural knowledge and appreciation, strategic partnership building.
Decision-Making:Ability to evaluate risks and opportunities, using analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- An action-oriented, entrepreneurial person who is a self-starter, and can work independently as well as in teams
- Exemplary communication skills
- Sound, mature judgment and integrity
- Commitment to the Rockefeller Foundation’s mission and core values – effectiveness, equity, integrity, innovation and leadership
Education, Training and Experience
- BA or BS in Business, Computer Science, Library Science or related field required
- 5-7 years practical experience in knowledge or information management or highly analytical role (analyst, database administrator)
- Experience using analytics tools to inform design and development decisions
- Experience with content management systems and best practices for organizing and tagging content for the web environment
- Familiarity with SharePoint, WordPress and Drupal; Microsoft CRM or equivalent CRM, and digital assets management systems
- Superb inter-personal skills and professional presence
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Professional certification (knowledge management, user centered design, usability analysis) a plus
To view and apply for this position: http://www.idealist.org/view/job/X9NnkfWBxdbD?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed
Product Manager, Smart Content, John Wiley & Sons – NJ
The Product Manager, Smart Content, will be the global product owner for GR smart content
development, in the Author and Content Portfolio. Smart content development seeks to achieve
greater content granularity while creating and applying semantic intelligence (relational metadata, etc.),
structure, and schema to render content “smart” (enabled for spontaneous semantic integration) in
support of GR’s current and future products. The Product Manager will work closely with other product
managers in the Wiley GR Digital Products Management group as well as developers, managers and
stakeholders in related groups (Technology, Editorial, Content Management) to ensure that
development and implementation of smart content intelligence serves both the strategic and tactical
goals. The Product Manager will proactively manage products to a set of quality KPIs.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple publications and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with the needs of outside vendors and cooperate with in-house departments
- Team player willing to pitch in and handle additional tasks and projects as necessary
- Ability to multi-task
- Five years related experience in a technology environment, preferably in an electronic publishing or information industry, including at least two years in product management
- Knowledge of apps and APIs, HTML5, embedded functionality, semantic enrichment technologies and taxonomy development and management, content management and delivery, data and content models, content matrices and mapping, and analytics and metrics, domain knowledge in text mining and enrichment technologies
- Knowledge of Web standards and formats and how they enable content integration and interoperability
- Ability to illustrate complex technical projects to non-technical team members using use-cases, mock-ups, prototypes, or wireframes and detailed annotation as appropriate
|Compensation & Benefits:
|To apply: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=WILEY&cws=1&rid=4499&|
The Commack Branch of the Smithtown Special Library District in Commack, NY on Long Island is seeking a part-time Librarian I or Librarian Trainee for its Adult Reference department.
NOTICE OF AVAILABLE POSITION
Date Posted: March 25, 2014
Location: Commack Branch of the Smithtown Special Library District
1 Indian Head Road, Commack, NY 11725
Position: LIBRARIAN I or LIBRARIAN TRAINEE – Adult Reference Dept.
(17.5 hours per week – includes 2-3 Saturdays per month, minimum 2 evenings per week and possible daytime hours)
Approximate Start Date: April, 2014
Description of Duties: Under general supervision the employee will perform professional-level librarian duties in the Adult Reference Department of the Commack Branch. Work is reviewed by the department head through direct observation, reports and conferences. Does related work as required.
Responsibilities: Collection development; provides advisory and guidance services to library patrons; provides library informational, reference and referral services. Work is reviewed by Reference Department head or Branch head through direct observation, reports and conferences. Does related work as required.
Qualifications Required: ALA accredited MLS or current enrollment in an accredited or New York State registered library program, completion of which will qualify the applicant for a Master’s Degree in Library Science (should have possession of a valid New York State Public Librarian Certificate within 26 weeks).
Salary: Salary is determined in accordance with the pertinent provisions of the current collective bargaining agreement: Librarian I current entry-level salary - $28.70 per hour; Librarian Trainee entry-level salary is commensurate with amount of credits earned towards MLS – beginning at $24.68 per hour.
Contact: APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ONLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO WORK THE REQUIRED DAYS/HOURS.
If interested in scheduling an interview for this position, please submit a letter of application with resume no later than April 1st to either of the following: (MAIL): Robert Lusak, Library Director, Smithtown Library, Nesconset Branch, 148 Smithtown Boulevard, Nesconset, NY 11767; (EMAIL): firstname.lastname@example.org (NOTE: please include job title “PT LIB I (Adult Ref)—COMMACK” in the subject line)
For questions or further information please contact Richard Riis, Commack Branch Adult Reference Supervisor, at (631) 360-2480, ext. 397; email: email@example.com
THE DECISION OF THE LIBRARY DIRECTOR, SUBJECT TO APPROVAL OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES, WILL BE FINAL.
IMMEDIATE: SPECIAL PROJECTS LIBRARIAN AT MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER LIBRARY
Data Asset Mgr., Sanofi US – NJ
The Data Asset Manager ensures data stakeholders (e.g. Patient Centered Units, Centers of Excellence) have the optimal data foundation to enable operational excellence and insight generation and are Data Stewards in the Data Governance organization. This position is focused on managing patient and/or payer data assets and will be required to build a new data management program for one or both of these areas.
- Create and maintain the PCU (role is PCU-aligned) information map which aligns business requirements with the optimal data assets. The information map includes data assets used to support discovery and insight development as well as operational sales and marketing programs.
- Create and manage (with the IM Operations Leader and data management BPO) the market data model which is a Data Governance validated document establishing the source data and business rules for brand scorecard reporting, incentive compensation, and contract analysis.
- Act as a data steward and adjunct member of the Data Governance program with responsibility for monitoring operational data quality associated with the market data models.
- Maintain a data asset inventory and is responsible for identifying and creating new data sources.
- Responsible for all stakeholder interactions and communications, including data awareness training to foster the correct use of data.
- Recognized as a secondary data expert and actively shares knowledge and serves as a subject matter expert with stakeholders.
- Manage data budget within area of responsibility.
- Lead special projects related to data warehouse development if required.
- At least 5 to 7 years direct experience with patient (APLD, EMR/HER, claims, etc) and/or payer (XPPT, SHA, MMIT, etc) data assets.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical sales and marketing data sources.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in a stakeholder function (market research, field operations, etc.); understands how data is applied in a pharmaceuticals commercial operations context.
- Ability to translate business needs into data requirements.
- Understands the basic principles of data management and pharmaceutical sales data processing.
- Understands the basic principles of data governance and date stewardship (data quality).
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate the data management subject matter to a non-technical/unfamiliar internal customer.
Digital Analytics Mgr., Accenture – NY
Strong candidates will have a consulting or agency background with excellent subject matter expertise and hands-on experience in planning, supporting, implementing and deploying leading-edge digital marketing data & analytics solutions.
The Digital Analytics Manager responsibilities include contributing to Accenture’s Digital Analytics capability and go-to-market proposition; business development and thought leadership as well as daily management, oversight and quality assurance of client digital analytics projects, analytics and marketing consultations.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Analytics, Manager include but are not limited to:
• Contribute to a robust digital analytics practice within Accenture
• Contribute to defining and shaping the services and value proposition
• Plan and execute the resources to deliver
• Play an active role in identifying, defining and selling the digital analytics value proposition to new and existing clients
• Develop digital strategies and organizational services for our clients with use of digital data and analytics
• Provide expertise to clients to develop digital analytics solutions to meet identified needs
• Architect complex digital data solutions, including: digital data gathering, aggregation, analysis and data mining
• Analyze data for insight generation to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve marketing performance and redesigning digital experiences to deliver this
• Collaborate with and leading projects with other Accenture colleagues in data, analytics, media, technology, processes and our clients’ agencies to transform or improve digital operations and performance
Experience and Skills:
• Proven ability to identify the macro-view of the strategic approach and break it down into tangible project components
• Passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles
• Knowledgeable of enterprise analytics data management and analytic tools (ex. Terradata, Oracle, Tableau, Klipfolio, SAS, SPSS) in order to prescribe appropriate infrastructure solutions
• Experience in creating strategic plans for analytics and working through the implementation phases of the plans
• Experience in presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders/clients
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics, marketing or technical specialty;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web and digital marketing
• Minimum of 4 years of experience with client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services with experience in digital strategy and digital transformation projects
• Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience and technical proficiency with tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst, Web Trends, Core metrics, Google Analytics
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
• Minimum of 5 years of business analysis experience in large size companies or agencies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
For more information and to apply, visit http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.aspx?JobID=131696828&JDNJobDocument.JobID=79701161
Librarian/Sr. Librarian, NYPL (Grand Concourse) – NY
Under the supervision of the Library Manager:
Works in a neighborhood branch library applying basic library techniques at the customer service desk
Performs a variety of technical, clerical and professional duties in a team based environment
Assists in the areas of collection development, programming, community outreach and public service
Manages information and resources assists patrons with the internet and other electronic resources
Assists with community outreach, including tailoring programs, services and collections to the local community
May be in charge of a branch unit for short periods of time
Performs related duties as required
- Customer Service Skills
- Creativity/ Flexibility
- Technical Skills
ALA accredited Master’s degree in Library and Information Studies
Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated oral and written communication skills, flexibility, and the ability to handle detail orientated work
Strong commitment to public service and the ability to work well with a diverse patronage
Knowledge of Reference programming and materials and knowledge of the Internet and computer-assisted reference services
A background in public librarianship is preferred
- Lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Sitting and standing for periods of time
- Daily use of a computer